Navigating Metro Atlanta - 3 Hour Continuing Education Course - In Person
Navigating Metro Atlanta is a 3-hour in person continuing education course designed to educate licensees to be able to recognize and be knowledgeable of the Metro Atlanta area and be knowledgeable of the different areas, neighborhoods, and directions of our large metropolitan city to better help relocating clients. GREC course code is 76346.
- Learn the differences between inside the perimeter and outside the perimeter, in town and suburb
- Locate and describe the different in-town cities/towns/neighborhoods commonly identified as Atlanta, such as Decatur, Midtown, Virginia Highland, Buckhead, Morningside, etc.
- Identify the different sections of metro Atlanta on the eastside, westside, northside, and southside of the city
- Identify the different interstates and which areas of town they navigate to
- Know and understand the different kinds of architectural styles likely found in older sections of Atlanta
- Be able to identify the different kinds of architectural styles built as Atlanta moved into the suburbs as land was developed in recent decades
- Become familiar with important landmarks commonly used to identify and navigate the city of Atlanta and its suburbs