Staging and Renovations - In Person 3 Hour Continuing Education Course
Staging and Renovations is a 3-hour in-person continuing education course designed to educate licensees to be knowledgeable of the best staging techniques and suggestions for listing properties as well as renovation processes and recommendations to sell homes faster and for more money. GREC course code is 76557
- Identify the difference between a cluttered home and a decluttered home.
- Identify how to properly place furniture for maximum showing potential
- Identify and define spaces as best to show a home
- Present kitchens and bathrooms with the best staging techniques
- Identify the best options for decor and furniture according to the space
- Identify the different kinds of photography options for marketing listings
- Identify the different renovation options for the best return on investment during the sale of a property
- Properly estimate project timelines for renovations
- Be familiar with renovation project budgets
Who Is This Class For?
If you are a real estate agent, you and your clients would benefit from the information you will learn in this class. You will be able to explain how and why staging and renovations help sell a home faster and for more money. You will also be able to provide expert guidance to your clients on how best to position their home so that it is in show-ready condition. This is must-have information to ensure you are an expert and are better able to consult with customers and clients to help them be successful in the real estate market.
Instructor – Lisa Ward
Lisa Ward is the owner and design specialist for Premier Design & Remodel. She is an Accredited Staging Professional® and Realtor® and has a passion for real estate and specifically, transforming interior and exterior residential real estate spaces. Lisa’s mission is to help her client’s design inspirations come to life!
Born and raised in Atlanta, Lisa began her career as the operations manager of a real estate company but quickly moved into staging homes for real estate professionals. It wasn’t long before her staging services transformed into small design projects and then more involved projects requiring more extensive design and remodel work allowing her true passion to come to life. Lisa works with homeowners, home sellers and real estate agents in Metro Atlanta to design, update and remodel homes to achieve the goals of each individual client’s need.
Lisa is an IAHSP Accredited Stager, a member of the National Association of Realtors®, Georgia Association of Realtors® and Atlanta Realtors® Association. Visit her website at www.premierdesignremodel.com.