Pricing Like A Pro - In Person 3 Hour Continuing Education Course
Pricing Like a Pro With a CMA is a 3-hour in-person continuing education class designed to educate licensees to be able to price homes accurately. Pricing a home should be one of the easiest parts of our job and is an essential skill that buyers and sellers need us to perform accurately. You will learn a simple and effective way to get the price right and properly consult with your clients. This course requires a working knowledge of spreadsheets such as Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Mac Numbers or similar spreadsheet software as well as access to a local MLS for accurate property data. At the end of the course, you will be given Google Sheet template for a CMA you can begin using in your business. GREC course code is 76164.
- Know the difference between Subject and Comparable properties
- Understand general appraisal requirements
- Be able to identify the most useful comparable properties
- Understand the principles of making adjustments to comps
- Understand essential elements of how location and school districts affect demand
- Consider how active, pending, sold, and expired/withdrawn listings impact the market price of a subject property
- Learn how to reconcile pricing adjustments of comps along with the surrounding market to arrive at a market price for a subject property.